There are several rules that need to be adhered to due to COVID 19. these are
- Only players will be permitted at training's. Parents must wait in their vehicles.
- There is to be no hanging around before and after training's. you must arrive, go to your allocated training space and leave immediately after training has finished.
- Training's will be in pods of 10 (including coach), so some players may end up training in another pod.
- Council toilets will be the only ones accessible.
- DO NOT come if you are sick. Coaches will send sick players home.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING
- Bring your own water bottle.
- hand sanitiser will be made available.
- you will need to sign into the sporty iDMe database and enter the appropriate code for contact tracing.